Tooth Extractions – West Hartford, CT
Painless Care for Problem Teeth
At West Hartford Dental Group, our team is skilled enough to repair even extremely damaged teeth, but there are still some situations in which a tooth can simply be beyond saving. In these cases, tooth extractions in West Hartford are necessary. We know this procedure can cause many people anxiety, which is why we do everything we can to deliver a comfortable experience from beginning to end, including offering sedation dentistry. Thanks to our gentle touch, most people don’t feel a thing even when their tooth comes out!
Why Choose West Hartford Dental Group for Tooth Extractions?
- Same-Day Appointments Available
- Multiple Types of Sedation
- Experienced Team w/ Multiple Specialists
Why Someone Might Need a Tooth Extraction
After exhausting every other option, Dr. Phadnis may recommend a tooth extraction if:
- There is a large cavity that is starting to threaten the surrounding teeth
- Physical trauma has broken the enamel and made it too weak to support a restoration
- Advanced gum disease has weakened the bone needed to support a tooth
- Room is needed in the mouth to place a new denture
- A stubborn baby tooth is preventing an adult tooth from coming in straight